There have been many leaks and rumours that have hinted at the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S IV. Now, we have the AnTuTu benchmark that sort of confirms the specifications of the S IV. Now all we need is for Samsung to lift the curtains from the device.
- The AnTuTu benchmark reveals that the Galaxy S IV runs on an Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset with a 1.8GHz CPU.
- The device also boasts of 2GB of RAM and a PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU.
- It will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The display of the smartphone is 4.99-inch with a 1920x1080 pixel resolution.
- The benchmark also reveals that the device has a 2MP front facing camera but the rear of the device has a 13MP camera.
- It also shows that the smartphone will come in 16/32GB storage variants.
- It will also support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.